Policy & Procedures
These terms and conditions are construed in accordance with of model guidelines on direct selling issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs vide F.No. 21/18/2014-IT (Vol-II) dated 9th Sept., 2016 and supersedes any prior terms and conditions, discussions or agreements between Company and direct seller.
This Procedure Manual spells out the rights and obligations between, Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited (the “Company”) and the Viva Ayush Independent Distributor (“Distributor”). The Viva Ayush Independent Distributor Application Form that is accepted by the Company, and the Viva Ayush Compensation Plan together governs the total contractual relationship between the Company and its Distributors.
“Customer” means any person buying a product on MRP from the Viva Ayush Shoppee / Company / Website.
“Viva Ayush Independent Distributor” means a person appointed or authorized, directly or indirectly, by a Direct Selling Entity through a legally enforceable written contract to undertake direct selling business on principal to principal basis.
“Prospect” means a person to whom an offer or a proposal is made by the VAID to purchase Viva Ayush Products.
“Business” means the direct selling business and the Viva Ayush Compensation Plan.
“Company” means Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited, which is a company incorporated under companies Act 2013 having its registered office at No. G-310, Sr. No. 127/128, Vision Galleria Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411027.
“Viva Ayush Compensation Plan” or “Compensation Plan” means the system followed by the Viva Ayush Enterprises Private Limited to compensate the VAID which illustrates the mode of sharing of incentives, profits and commission, including financial and non-financial benefits, paid by the Viva Ayush Enterprises Private Limited to the VAID, on a monthly or periodic or yearly basis or both, as the case may be.
“Downline”/ “Network” means the Number of Customers / Number of VAID below a specific VAID respectively in the Genealogy as the context requires.
“Upline” means the VAID above a specific VAID respectively in the Genealogy, as the context requires.
“Genealogy” means the relationship or relative positioning of VAID in the Company’s database.
“Products” means any products including services, unless the context otherwise requires.
“Distributor Identification Number” means the identification number that the Company assigns to VAID when the Company accepts that person as its VAID. The Distributor Identification Number is a unique number for each VAID and it will be used to identify that VAID through his / her VAID relationship with the Company.
“Buy Back Policy / Goods Return Policy Viva Ayush provide 7 days period to their Customers and / or VAID to return the product, where goods need to be returned in marketable position. “If the product returned is in sealed pack condition than only the 100% amount will be refunded.
“Cooling Off Policy” Viva Ayush Compensation Plan allows the VAID to cancel their participation within a period of 7 days from the date of Contract signing and receive the refund of goods purchased.
“Grievance Cell”/ “Complaints Redressal” Viva Ayush Compensation Plan allows the Customer / VAID to Register their complaints.
“Viva Ayush Guarantee” Viva Ayush Enterprise India Pvt. Ltd, offers 100% guarantee to its Customers and / or VAID on Product Quality by offering 7 day Buy Back and Cooling Off Period.
3. How to Start Business?
3.01 How to become a Customer / Viva Ayush Independent Distributor?
- To become VAID the applicant must be an Indian citizen, 18years of age, sound mind, must not be convicted by any court law.
- People who want to be a customer of Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited must fill and submit the Registration Form along with self-attested KYC documents as required by Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited.
- Registration in Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited is 100% free.
- Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application / Registration Form without having to give any explanation whatsoever.
- Once the prospect gets registered with Viva Ayush Enterprises India Private Limited the company allots a Special Code (Distributor Identification Number) which allows the customer to purchase, to refer and sell Company products as a Direct Seller.
- Company shall allot only 1 Distributor Identification Number on 1 Pan.
3.02 AcceptanceOnce the Company accepts an applicant’s Distributor Application Form, the Company will grant to the applicant VAID status within the Viva Ayush Compensation Plan. The Company will give the Distributor the Distributor Identification Number. The Distributor shall include his / her Distributor Identification Number in all his / her orders and correspondences with the Company.
3.03 How a VAID Can Introduce a New Customer?
- VAID engaged in Viva Ayush Compensation Plan should carry their identity proof / Welcome Letter or any other identification and not visit the customer’s premises without prior appointment / approval.
- At the initiation of a sales representation, without request, truthfully and clearly identify themselves, the identity of the Viva Ayush Enterprises Private Limited, the nature of the goods or services sold and the purpose of the solicitation to the prospective consumer.
- Offer a prospective consumer accurate and complete explanations and demonstrations of goods and services, prices, credit terms, terms of payment, return policies, terms of guarantee, after-sales service.
- Provide the following information to the prospect / consumers at the time of sale, namely:
- Name, address, registration number or enrollment number, identity proof and telephone number of the direct seller and details of direct selling entity.
- A description of the goods or services to be supplied.
- Explain to the consumer about the Buy Back Policy of the company in the details before the transaction.
- The order date, the total amount to be paid by the consumer along with the bill and receipt.
- Time and place for inspection of the sample and delivery of goods.
- Information of his / her rights to cancel the order and / or to return the product in saleable condition and avail full refund on sums paid.
- Details regarding the complaint redressal mechanism.
- Explain Cooling Off period in which he / she can cancel the participation and receive refund of the goods purchased.
3.04 Business Entity
For applications other than for a natural person, all legal documents along with stockholder details for applying legal entity (Proprietor / Partnership / HUF) shall be produced. They shall be submitted within Fifteen (15) days from the date of application to the Company’s office in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Failure to produce such documents may cause the application to be rejected.
3.05 Changes in Directorships or Shareholder
In the event of any changes in Directorships or Shareholder in said entities in sub clause 3.04, they shall immediately inform the Company of the change(s) and the Company shall have the right at its sole discretion to terminate or confirm their Distributorship.
3.06 Multiple online Distributor Application Forms
If VAID submits multiple Distributor Application Forms that list different referrers only the first completed application received by the Company will be accepted.
3.07 Fictitious or assumed name
A person or entity may not apply as the Distributor using a fictitious or assumed name.
3.08 Refund and Buy Back Guarantee
Customers and / or Distributors are hereby notified that Products are subject to the refund and buy back guarantee stipulated in the Company found online, which apply accordingly to them.
4. VAID’s Rights and Obligations
4.01 No right to represent Company
VAID is not a franchisee, partner, employee, agent or Representative of the Company. He / she has no right to, and shall not, represent himself / herself as such. The relationship between the VAID and the Company is wholly governed by this VAPP. Any breach of this VAPP on the part of the VAID is a serious breach of the VAPP and may result in the immediate termination of his / her Independent Distributorship.
4.02 No right to represent Company:- As an Agent
VAID has no right to negotiate or conclude any contract on behalf of the Company. Nor shall he / she hold himself / herself out as having such a right. He / she shall not represent himself / herself as an agent of the Company.
4.03 No right to represent Company:- As an Employee
VAID is not an employee of the Company. Any costs he / she incur in the development of his / her business are at his / her own expenses. He / she shall not be entitled to seek reimbursement from the Company.
4.04 Rights to Company literatures and communication, etc. Rights to participate in Company functions
VAID may receive periodic literature and other communication from the Company. They will also be invited to, and upon payment of appropriate charges if applicable, participate in Company-sponsored support, service, training, motivational and recognition functions. They may also be invited to participate in promotional and incentive contests and programs sponsored by the Company for its VAID.
VAID should not:
- Provide any literature and / or training material not restricted to collateral issued by the Company, to a prospective and / or existing VAID both within and outside the parent Company, which has not been approved by the parent Company.
- Encourage prospective or existing VAID’s to purchase any extra literature or training materials or sales demonstration equipment.
4.05 Tax Compliance
VAID are personally responsible for paying local, state, central government taxes (Where Applicable) on any income they generate as VAID. It is absolutely mandatory to pay VAT / Service Tax once the VAID crosses the VAT / Service Tax threshold. Unless required by laws in India, regulations or rules in any relevant countries.
TDS (Tax deduction at Source) or any other mandatory obligation by laws in India w.r.t. Income of an individual shall be complied as per the statutory laws.
TDS (tax deducted at source) certificate will be issued to VAID only after the VAID has complied with all the KYC documentation including copy of his PAN card (permanent account number card).
4.06 Claim of workmen’s compensation
Company is not responsible for payment or co-payment of any employee benefits for its VAID. He / she is responsible for their own liability, health, disability and workmen’s compensation insurance, etc.
VAID has a non-exclusive right to market and promote products of the Company. There are no geographical limitations existing on the referring or selling country, provided, however, that the Company reserves the right not to sell products or services in any states, territories or countries.
4.06 Obligations to Downlines
Any VAID who introduces another VAID to the Company is highly recommended to perform a bona fide assistance and training function to ensure that his / her Downline is properly operating and conducting their Independent Distributorship. It is to the advantage of both Referrers and their Downlines to have ongoing contact and communication. VAID must truthfully and fairly describe the VACP. No past, potential or actual income claims may be made to prospective VAID. Nor may VAID use their own incomes, or other VAID incomes, as indication of the success assured to others. Incentive statements shall not be used as marketing materials. VAID shall not guarantee Incentives or estimate expenses to prospects.
4.07 Cross Lining
No VAID may refer or attempt to refer another VAID from a different line of referralship to ‘switch’ to another line of referralship. Examples of Cross Lining are:
4.07 Cross Lining
No VAID may refer or attempt to refer another VAID from a different line of referralship to ‘switch’ to another line of referralship. Examples of Cross Lining are:
- Placing additional VAID of his / her own in lines of referralship not below his / her Primary VAID.
- Placement of a new VAID using anyone’s name known to the Referrer and placing it in lines of referralship not below the Referrer’s Primary Distributor while intending to profit from the proceeds of the said new VAID.
- VAID owning an interest in an entity that is VAID in lines of referralship not below his / her Primary BC.
- Entering in other lines of referralship under the same name as an existing VAID using a valid VAID Identification Number other than the one used previously.
- Incase VAID has placed his / her referrals in a wrong place, VAID can request for change of position while submitting the necessary documents within 10 days of registration.
- Any situation (whether the above examples or others) found to be in violation of this sub clause shall be met with the greatest scrutiny and may result in termination of the newly placed VAID, as well as the VAID having instigated the said situation.
- Incase the management founds out that the VAID is working on 2 separate VAID Identification numbers the management can issue a Show cause Notice which may lead to
- Suspension / Termination
- Withholding of incentives and commissions which would be deducted from the uplines
- Network reallignment
5. Resignation, Suspension and Termination
VAID may be suspended for violating any terms of the Agreement, VAPP, the VACP, and / or any other relevant documents produced by the Company.
VAID may voluntarily resign from and / or terminate his / her Independent Distributorship by tendering thirty (30) days written notice of such voluntary resignation or termination to the Company. Acceptance of voluntary resignation and / or termination upon the receipt of such notice is at the sole discretion of the Company. On successful acceptance of resignation a VAID cannot participate in the Compensation Plan again before 6 months.
When a decision is made to suspend VAID , the Company will inform the VAID in writing of the decision, the effective date of the suspension, the reason (s) for the suspension, and the steps necessary to remove such suspension (if any). The suspension notice will be sent to the VAID address on file pursuant to the notice provisions contained in the VAPP. Such suspension may or may not lead to termination of the VAID as so determined by the Company at its sole discretion. If the VAID wishes to ask the Company to review the decision, he / she shall make such a request in writing to the Company within fifteen (15) Days from the date of the suspension notice. The Company will review and consider the suspension and notify the VAID in writing of its decision within thirty (30) Days from the date of the receipt of the VAID’s written request. The Company will thereafter not further review its own decision. The Company may take certain action(s) during the suspension period, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Prohibiting the VAID from holding himself as VAID or using any of the Company’s proprietary marks and / or materials.
- Withholding Incentives and / or rewards due to the VAID during the suspension period.
- Prohibiting the VAID from purchasing services and products from the Company.
- Prohibiting the VAID from referring new VAID, contacting current VAID, or attending meetings of VAID.
- If the Company, at its sole discretion, determines that the violation that caused the suspension is continuing, and has not satisfactorily been resolved, or a new violation involving the suspended VAID has occurred, the suspended VAID may be terminated.
Dependent upon the seriousness of the violation, VAID may be immediately terminated for violating the terms of the Agreement, VAPP, Compensation plan, and / or any other relevant documents produced by the Company. The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate a violating VAID without placing the VAID on suspension. When the decision is made to terminate VAID, the Company will inform the VAID in writing to the address mentioned in records that the termination has occurred.
In case of a distributor having more than One Distributor Identification Number in his / her blood relation, in case of termination from one Distributor Identification Number, he / she has to give undertaking that because of the working of the remaining Distributor Identification Number shall not affect the prestige / working of the company in whatsoever of any kind.
On actual termination being placed the company may take appropriate action which is deemed fit (suspension & termination) on all other id where the relationship is proved.
If VAID wishes to ask the Company to review the decision to terminate, he / she shall make such a request to the Company in writing within fifteen (15) days from the date of notice of termination. If the Company receives no such request within the fifteen (15) days period, the termination will automatically be deemed final. If VAID files a timely written request, the Company will review the decision and notify the VAID of the result of the review within thirty (30) days after receipt of the VAID request. Thereafter, the Company will not further review its own decision. In the event the termination decision is not reversed, the termination will remain effective as of the date stated in the original termination notice.
Company shall allow for the termination of contract, with reasonable notice, in such instances and on such terms where a direct seller is found to have made no sales of goods or services for a period of up to two (2) years since the contract was entered into, or since the date of the last sale made by the direct seller.
5.04 Effects of resignation, suspension and termination
After resignation, the former VAID shall not further represent himself / herself as VAID of the Company, and shall cease to use any materials bearing the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any products, plan or program of the Company. He / she shall have no rights to enjoy any benefits under the Agreement, VAPP, and/or the VACP.
If VAID is suspended, he / she shall not before the removal of his / her suspension, further represent himself / herself or hold himself / herself out as VAID of the Company. Nor shall he / she use any materials bearing the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any products, plan or program of the Company. He / she shall have no rights to enjoy any benefits under the Agreement, VAPP and / or the VACP. But he / she shall be allowed to retain his / her VAID pending the final resolution of his / her case. Any Incentives and / or rewards payable to him / her should he / she not be suspended shall be retained by the Company. If the suspension of the VAID is subsequently removed, all outstanding Incentives and / or rewards shall be paid to the VAID. However, if the VAID is subsequently terminated, the termination shall be treated as effective from the effective date of the suspension and all Incentives and / or rewards retained as aforesaid by the Company shall be forfeited forthwith to the Company.
Immediately upon termination, the terminated VAID:
- Must remove and permanently discontinue the use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any product, plan or program of the Company.
- Must cease representing himself / herself as an VAID of the Company.
- Loses all rights to his / her VAID position in the VACP and to all future Incentives and earnings resulting there from.
- Must take all actions reasonably required by the Company relating to protection of the Company’s confidential information. The Company has the right to set off any amounts owed by the VAID to the Company including, without limitation, any indemnity obligation incurred herein, from Incentives and / or rewards or other compensation due to the VAID.
VAID who resigns his / her Independent Distributorship may reapply as a new VAID but such reapplication will only be considered three (3) months after resignation. The acceptance of any reapplication of a terminated VAID shall be at the sole discretion of the Company.
A non active VAID can be enrolled by other referrer only after the period of 6 months. In his case the first referrer of the VAID cannot claim it as snatching.
“Non Active VAID” means VAID who has not purchased any product / payout from the company within a period of 6 months from the date of his / her registration.
- VAID has a right to nominate a person as his / her nominee to whom the Company will transfer the VAID Distributorship upon the death of the VAID. The VAID has a right to change his / her nominee in his / her lifetime by giving written notice to the Company. However, the Company will not accept such a transfer unless the nominee or the last nominee has executed a current VAID Application Form and submitted certified copies of the death certificate of the VAID to the Company. The nominee will then be entitled to take over the Distributorship of the late VAID and entitled to all the Incentives, rewards or other benefits accrued thereafter and all the rights, and / or be subject to all the obligations as VAID of the Company. If VAID did not make any nomination in his / her lifetime, his / her Distributorship shall be terminated immediately upon his / her death. Any cross lining as a consequence of the devolution of Independent Distributorship under this clause shall not be treated as a breach of the VAPP.
- Incase the nominee is also an active distributor he / she needs to choose one Distributor Identification Number to further sale products, refer people and build team.
6.02 Dissolution of a Partnership
If Distributorship is registered by two (2) or more persons, they will be deemed as a partnership under the Agreement and the VAPP. In the event that the partnership is dissolved, unless the Company receives a valid and legally enforceable agreement signed by all the partners regarding the arrangement of their Distributorship within thirty (30) days of being notified of the dissolution of the partnership, their Distributorship will be automatically terminated after the expiry of the said thirty (30) day period. Incase when dissolution of Partnership happens, the existing Distributor Identification Number will be transferred on the Pan Card which is not there earlier in the system. (1 Distributor Identification Number on 1 Pan Card rule will be applicable)
7. Proprietary Information
7.01 Confidential Information
During the term of the Agreement, the Company may supply to VAID confidential information, including, but not limited to, genealogical and Downline reports, Customer lists, Customer information developed by the Company or developed for and on behalf of the Company by VAID (including, but not limited to, credit data, Customer and VAID profiles, and product purchase information), VAID lists, manufacturer and supplier information, business reports, Incentive or sales reports, and such other financial and business information that the Company may designate as confidential. All such information (whether in written or electronic format) is proprietary and confidential to the Company and is transmitted to VAID in strictest confidence on a ‘need-to-know’ basis for use solely in the VAID’ business with the Company.
VAID must use their best efforts to keep such information confidential and must not disclose any such information to any third party, or use such information for any non-Company activity directly or indirectly while VAID and thereafter. VAID must not use the information to compete with the Company or for any purpose other than promoting the Company’s program and its products and services. Upon determination, nonrenewal or termination of the Agreement, VAID must discontinue the use of such confidential information and promptly return any confidential information in their possession to the Company.
7.02 Online and Telephonic Reports
The Company will use its best effort to provide accurate information such as online or telephonic Downline activity reports, including, but not limited to, personal and group sales volume (or any part thereof), and Downline referring activity to VAID.
Nevertheless, due to various factors, including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error, the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of orders, denial of credit card and electronic cheque payments, returned products, and credit card and electronic cheque charge-backs, the information is not guaranteed by the Company or any persons creating or transmitting the information.
7.03 Use of Company Name, Logo, or Trade Names, etc.
- The Company name, logo, trade name, trademarks, product names, brochures, catalogues, sales material, contracts and sales training sessions, literature, audio or video material, presentations or events are copyright-protected property of the Company worldwide and the Company retains VAID rights or exclusive licenses to the entire contents.
- VAID shall not reproduce or distribute privately reproduced versions of such materials under any circumstances. VAID shall not use the Company name, logo, trade name, trademarks, program names, or product names in any manner or form.
- Naming Protection Reserved by the Company. In addition to any relevant intellectual property laws, the following list of names are also reserved and restricted from use by VAID in their VAID activities: All Viva Ayush Enterprises Private Limited & Associate companies names and brands. These names are also prohibited from use by VAID in relation to their VAID business activities on their personal website and / or email addresses.
7.04 Copyright Restrictions
With respect to product purchases from the Company, VAID must abide by all manufacturers’ use restrictions and copyright protections.
Without prior written approval from the Company, no VAID shall video and / or audio record the Company’s meetings, conferences and / or training sessions or any speeches (including conference calls) given therein.
7.05 Vendor confidentiality
The Company’s business relationships with its vendors, manufacturers and suppliers are confidential. VAID must not contact, directly or indirectly, or speak to, or communicate with any supplier or manufacturer of the Company except at the Company-sponsored events at which the supplier or manufacturer is present at the request of the Company.
8. General Provisions
8.01 Company’s Employee Prohibition
Employees of the Company and their immediate family members (for example spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, etc.) who are domiciled at the same household as the employee are prohibited to take part in the Compensation Plan. Breach of this policy shall be deemed serious, and could result in the dismissal of the employee and the removal of his / her entire network to the credit of the Company. VAID being transferred to a paid position or taking up an employment with the Company shall, prior to their acceptance of the employment or paid position, file VAID transfer notice to the Company and give up their VAID rights and privileges of their VAID
To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for, and each VAID releases the Company from, and waives all claims for any loss of profits, indirect, direct, special or consequential damages or any other loss incurred or suffered by VAID as a result of:
- The breach by another VAID of his / her Agreement, any Term or Condition of the VAPP, and / or the Compensation Plan.
- The operation of other VAID’s business.
- Any inadvertent, incorrect or wrong data or information provided by the Company.
- The failure to provide any information or data necessary for VAID to operate their business, including, without limitation, the marketing and promoting of products of the Company and / or the introducing or referring persons as Customers / VAID to the Company.
8.03 Force Majeure
The Company shall not be responsible for delays or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control, such as strikes, labor difficulties, fire, war, government decrees or orders, or curtailment of a party’s usual source of supply.
It is the obligation of every VAID to abide by and maintain the integrity of the VAPP. If VAID observes another VAID committing a violation, he / she should discuss the violation directly with the violating VAID. If the VAID wishes to report such violation to the Company, he / she should provide details of the violation in writing or thru official Company website at www.vivaayush.com and mark the correspondence “Attention: Compliance Department”.
If the Compensation Plan of the company is amended, it be informed to the All and above in General meetings. Changes of Compensation Plan will be live on website on immediate basis and Brochures / Leaflets will be distributed among the VAID.
8.06 Telephone Listing
VAID are not permitted to use the Company’s trade name in advertising their telephone and telecopy numbers on materials not produced and approved by the Company without first obtaining the prior written approval from the Company’s Legal Affairs Department. Need approval from company.
8.07 Display of Company Products
The integrity of the Compensation Plan is to built upon person-to-person, one-on-one and in-door presentation methods of sale. VAID shall not knowingly sell any Company product to, or display any Company product, Company name, trademarks, literatures, or promotional materials at any retail outlet, including, but not limited to, supermarkets or food stores, flea markets or swap meets, permanent restaurant displays, bars or nightclubs or any such similar establishment, convenience stores or gas stations. Exemptions must be approved in writing by the Legal Affairs Department of the Company.
VAID may promote the Compensation Plan at their office, fairs and trade shows on the condition that it is not shown or displayed with any other plan VAID with any direct selling company or networking company.
8.08 Fax Blasts and Spamming
Fax blasting and unsolicited emailing (spamming) is prohibited.
8.09 Legal Conformity
Any tool or presentation technique used by VAID whilst promoting the Company’s products and / or the Compensation Plan must be within the scope of VAID’s rights in his / her respective country / state / province. It is the VAID’s responsibility to ensure that any statements made, or any demonstration techniques performed, are, in fact, lawfully permitted in his / her country / state / province. If a special license or professional degree is required in a certain location to legally make such statements or perform such presentations, or to conduct business, then it is the VAID’s responsibility to secure the necessary license, degree or permit.
8.10 Indemnity Agreement
Each and every VAID shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost or expense including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted against or suffered or incurred by any of them, directly or indirectly arising out of or in any way related to or connected with allegedly or otherwise, the VAID:
- Activities as VAID
- Breach of the terms of the Agreement
- Violation of or failure to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or rules.
8.11 Non-Waiver Provision
No failure of the Company to exercise any power under the VAPP or to insist upon strict compliance by VAID with any obligation or provision herein, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with the VAPP, shall constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to demand exact compliance with the Agreement and / or the VAPP.
The Company’s waiver of any particular default by VAID shall not affect or impair the Company’s rights with respect to any subsequent default. Nor shall it affect in any way the rights or obligations of any other VAID. No delay or omission by the Company to exercise any right arising from a default affect or impair the Company’s rights as to that or any subsequent or future default. Waiver by the Company can be affected only in writing by an authorized officer of the Company.
8.12 Governing law
This agreement, the VAPP, the terms and conditions of Application / Registration Form Product purchase and the Compensation Plan shall be governed by the laws of Republic of INDIA.
8.13 Jurisdictions and Arbitration
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or in connection with the Agreement, the VAPP and / or the Compensation Plan or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof (herein after referred to as the “Matter”) shall first be sought to be resolved amicably between the VAID concerned and the Company.
If the VAID and the Company cannot resolve the Matter within sixty (60) days from the date the Matter was first brought to the attention by one party to the other, the Matter shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Viva Ayush Enterprises Private Limited, Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA. The place of arbitration shall be Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language.
If at any time any provision of the Agreement and / or VAPP becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement and / or VAPP under the law of that or any other jurisdiction, nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
8.15 Notices and Communication
Each notice, demand or other communication to be given or made under the Agreement, the VAPP and / or the Compensation Plan by the Company to VAID shall be in writing and delivered or sent to the relevant party at his / her last known address or email address designated by the VAID and recorded in the file. Any notice, demand or other communication to the Company shall be sent or delivered to the Compliance Department of the Company at its office in Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice, demand or other communication so addressed to the relevant party physically shall be deemed to have been delivered after fifteen (15) days it is given or made, provided that, if such day is not a working day in the place to which it is sent, such notice, demand or other communication shall be deemed delivered on the next following working day at such place. In the event of such notice, demand or communication is sent by email, it shall be deemed to have been received by the other party when the email enters the recipient’s mail server without any undelivered message sent back to the sender.
8.16 Headings and Table of Contents
Headings and Table of Contents in the Agreement, the VAPP and the Compensation Plan are provided for convenience only and they are not part of those documents. They are not to serve as a basis for interpretation or construction of those documents or as evidence of intention of the parties.
8.17 Gender, etc.
Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular number shall include the plural number and words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter gender and vice versa, and references to persons shall include companies and bodies, corporate or unincorporated.
8.18 English Language Prevail
In the event that the Viva Ayush Policy & Procedures (“VAPP”) is translated into another language and there exists any inconsistencies in any provision between the English-language version and the translated version of the VAPP, the English-language version shall always prevail.
8.19 Grievance Cell
All complaints by the distributor / VAID shall be entertained only if received by the grievance cell and further communication shall be tracked by the tracking id given by the grievance cell.
I have read and understood all the terms & conditions as mentioned herein above very carefully and the same are read over to me in my vernacular language and I agree with the same. I will follow all the rules and code of conduct as mentioned above in this VAPP.